Rugged Laptop RentalsRentOurTablets.com offers Rugged Tablet PC Rentals.
In some industries, usually with on-site requirements, a simple laptop just wont cut it. In these situations, you need a laptop that will survive out in the field. That is why Rent Our Laptops offers Rugged Laptop Rentals for demanding environments. Ranging from military-grade to flexible, business-ready solutions, these types of laptops are designed and engineered to withstand the harshest environments and professions. That includes drops, spills, dust, extreme temperatures, grime and more. All rugged laptop rentals feature enhanced durability and performance. Some of our fully-rugged laptops are even capable of being dropped from six feet without being damaged!
Rent Our Laptops has a vast array of rugged laptop products and brand rentals to choose from, and we can supply you with the right rental for your need. Just call us at 888-736-8301 or click a link below to send us a quick quote request. Our rugged laptop rentals come equipped with WiFi Technology and AirCard Rentals are available.
Rugged Laptop Products Available for Rent
Getac Rugged Laptop RentalsGetac Semi-Rugged Laptop Rental
Getac Fully Rugged Laptop Rental
Getac Ultra Rugged Laptop Rental
Itronix Rugged Laptop RentalsItronix GoBook Laptop Rental
Itronix Semi-Rugged Laptop Rental
Itronix Fully Rugged Laptop Rental
Other Rugged Laptop ManufacturersDell Latitude Rugged Laptop Rental
Toshiba Tecra Rugged Laptop Rental
What Makes a Laptop RuggedMost rugged laptops offer most of the following features:
- Shock-Mounted Hard Drive - Internal hard drives are mounted in shock-absorbing compounds, which protect the drive from the impact of a fall or jolt.
- Spill and Dust Resistance - Sealants prevent liquid and dust from getting through the cracks in the keyboard and touchpad.
- Metal Alloy Casing - Heavy-duty casing, which provides extra protection against bumps, jolts, and falls.
- Sealed Ports and Slots - Unique sealing to protect vulnerable areas where liquid and dust could easily enter, such as PC card slots.
- Tempered Glass Displays - Stronger display to prevent cracking or splintering.
- Outdoor-Readable Displays - Screens designed to be read indoors or out.
- No Fan - Unique case construction allows it to work without a fan or vents which can expose internal components to dust and dirt.
- Rigorous Testing - Test equipment against drops, shock, moisture, dust, exposure to extreme temperatures, and more.